[od-discuss] OKD questions from 2010

Luis Villa luis at tieguy.org
Mon Mar 4 05:00:17 UTC 2013

The OSI board is (informally) on board with this idea. The only minor
concern is that tt was noted that the OKD references the OSD without
defining "OSD", and also says that software is covered by "previous
work" without actually mentioning OSI/OSD. Could we adjust those to
give some credit to OSI/OSD and actually define "OSD"?

Luis