[od-discuss] The Open Educational Resources Definitions

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Mar 13 23:04:32 UTC 2013

Thanks guys.

Timothy: what you suggest is exactly what I would have guessed based on
previous discussions with David Wiley (where OER includes resources
licensed under NC licenses - lots of discussions about this on OKF lists
over the past few years). I wondered whether anything might have changed
with his Shuttleworth Fellowship, given their penchant for open licensing,
CC-BY and CC-BY-SA - but it seems not.