[od-discuss] scheduling OD AC telecon for first half of June

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon May 13 08:40:55 UTC 2013

This is a great Mike.

I'd like to add to the agenda:

* Enhancing the submission and review process for licenses (including
publication of results)
* Update of UK Open Government License (from previous participation of the
UK National Archives team we know they are working on an update). It would
be great to make sure someone from relevant team was able to attend.

Minor aside: when i visited dudle page it was down. Should we use doodle?

Rufus

On 12 May 2013 21:01, Mike Linksvayer <ml at gondwanaland.com> wrote:

> Would like as many Advisory Council members as possible to participate;
> others interested are welcome as well.
>
> Please indicate availability at
> https://dudle.inf.tu-dresden.de/OD_AC_telecon/
>
> The four main items I want to cover:
>
> - Release of O[K]D 1.2
> - OKD or OD for the main definition name
> - Disposition of OSSD (software service)
> - Outreach/collaboration
>
> All have been discussed on-list and in previous meetings. Will send
> summary of each prior. Other agenda suggestions welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

*

Rufus Pollock

Founder and Co-Director | skype: rufuspollock |
@rufuspollock<https://twitter.com/rufuspollock>

Empowering through Open Knowledge
http://okfn.org/ | @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN> | OKF on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>|