[od-discuss] Peter Murray-Rust for OD AC membership

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Tue Nov 5 02:16:06 UTC 2013

Apologies to Peter and all, I misread. Peter has been on the AC as long as
it has existed, as far as I can tell
http://web.archive.org/web/20080411234339/http://www.opendefinition.org/advisory-council

There are a handful of people who have occasionally contributed on-list
over the years who aren't formally on the AC. I did not read Peter's mail
closely and assumed he was one of those! Oops.

Well, clearly people want him to stay on. Thank you Peter for your ongoing
service and forbearance.

Mike