[od-discuss] Draft of Swedish translation of the Open Definition

Rikard Fröberg rikard at morus.se
Thu Nov 14 14:57:16 UTC 2013

Hello list!

Are there any other Swedish-speaking people on the list? (Hej Peter K.! :-)
)

If so, I'd appreciate any feedback on my draft of a Swedish translation[1]
of the 1.1 version of the defintition.

You may answer off-list (if you think it is better to keep language
discussion off-topic off-list).

I built my draft partly on phrases used in the translation of the 1.0
definition, which was translated by Peter Krantz and Staffan Malmgren, who
should be credited or attributed somehow in a potential final translation
if this goes all the way to be accepted, if they feel it is needed. In
parts I used alternative phrasing from that of their translation.

Feel free to join the discussion!

This is not to be interpreted as a submission of a draft to the list for
consideration of acceptance. I feel I need feedback from more Swedes prior
to that. Anyone is free to jump in and comment though!

Thanks

Rikard

1.
https://github.com/MorusAB/open-definition-sv/blob/master/open-definition-1.1.sv.markdown

--
Rikard Fröberg, Rådgivare offentlig sektor
Morus konsult AB | http://morus.se | rikard at morus.se
0700 - 90 69 64  | 031 385 88 93