[od-discuss] v2.0dev Review Requested

Aaron Wolf wolftune at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 00:24:17 UTC 2014

Love the positive spin, but "grant permissions" validates the concept of
permissions here. There's a reasonable view that the default of no-license
*should* be unlimited use / sharing / modification etc. (despite today's
atrocious laws), and so it shouldn't be up to licenses to grant
permissions, it's just a matter of assuring that they don't impose
prohibitions.

I don't have a perfect solution here.

--
Aaron Wolf