[od-discuss] Open Definition Telecon next week April 9, 2015 15:00 UTC

Herb Lainchbury herb at dynamic-solutions.com
Tue Apr 7 20:51:26 UTC 2015

I have not received any agenda items, and since there aren't really any
that come to mind other than the ones that are already proceeding via the
list, I am inclined to cancel our OD AC telecon this Thursday.

If anyone feels we need to meet, please submit an agenda item by 12:00
(noon) UTC Wednesday.

Thank you,
Herb