[od-discuss] A harmonised Open Format definition

Baden Appleyard b.appleyard at ausgoal.gov.au
Tue Apr 21 21:36:45 UTC 2015

Hi Stephen,

I agree.

Cheers

________________
*Baden M Appleyard*
National Programme Director
Australian Governments' Open Access and Licensing Programme (AusGOAL)
Mobile: +61(0)459 824 061
Linkedin: http://au.linkedin.com/in/badenappleyard

AusGOAL
Visit our Website <http://www.ausgoal.gov.au> | Like and Share us on
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/AusGOAL> | Join our LinkedIn Group
<http://linkd.in/oq5L3u> | Follow Us on Twitter: @AusGOAL
<https://twitter.com/#!/AusGOAL> | +1 on Google Plus
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/108169778015177255341/108169778015177255341/posts/p/pub>
*New:*  *AusGOAL is now the Creative Commons Affiliate in Australia for
Publicly Funded Information.*