[od-discuss] [okfn-discuss] Open Definition 2.1 final draft

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou b.ooghe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:07:53 UTC 2015

Yes I agree also that the "as a whole" is fine regarding "bulk"

As Rufus pointed out my main concern left is on machine-readability.
Aaron I understand we want the OD to handle a larger picture than just
data, but since it has historically been used primarily for data, I
just want to make sure we can keep doing it afterwards and do not lose
actual specific requirements.
That's I why I proposed to simply replace the blurred "in a form
preferred" sentenced with a sentence precising the specific case of
data as It was agreed on earlier in the process.
As such, 1.3 first concerns "work" globally. Having at the end a "Data
must be machine readable" would add the proper precision.

Benjamin Ooghe-Tabanou