[od-discuss] Open Government License - Surrey 2.0

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Sat Mar 14 22:00:17 UTC 2015

-1

Obviously per the text it is open. But I do not believe it is time[1] to
approve when the license steward and only possible licensor is
apparently confused about the license.

I fully expect to be outvoted, and acknowledge that I should have
replied to previous thread pre-call.

Mike

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSs6DcA6dFI