[od-discuss] Open Government License - Surrey 2.0

Mike Linksvayer ml at gondwanaland.com
Sun Mar 15 01:31:32 UTC 2015

That's a reasonable summary, with these caveats:
* I have reservations, not sure if anyone else does.
* My reservations would go away if license steward/only possible
licensor explained that they are not confused.
* The precedent I want us to set is of careful deliberation -- we should
never approve a license til it is time -- and to me the license
steward/only possible licensor being confused is a red flag that it is
not yet time. I may well be overreacting.

Mike