[od-discuss] Open Government License - Surrey 2.0

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Wed Mar 18 17:27:45 UTC 2015

I’m +1 on the approach that Herb suggests.

BTW the FAQ on data.surrey.ca [1] seems OK to me: it points directly to the licence without any additional conditions and says that “licencees must, however, identify the source of the data on their derived products” (the attribution requirement). It does *not* say anything about the licence having to be applied to derivative products themselves.

Regards

Andrew

[1] http://data.surrey.ca/pages/faq