[od1d-dec-13] Open Data course discussion list

Mark Wainwright mark.wainwright at okfn.org
Mon Dec 16 11:19:52 UTC 2013

Thanks to Miles for the interesting-looking case studies, which I
shall put aside to read over Christmas :-)

I've put a new blog post up with a picture of all of us looking
cheerful. Feel free to tweet it etc:

http://blog.okfn.org/2013/12/16/first-impressions-from-the-1-day-introduction-to-open-data/

Mark