[odc-discuss] A couple of questions: data from API and HOW-TO

Carlos Tejo Alonso carlos.tejo at fundacionctic.org
Sat Apr 18 17:57:56 UTC 2009

Hello,

This is my first email in odc-discuss mailing list. So I may introduce
myself. I am Carlos Tejo, a member of the Semantic Web activity line at
CTIC Foundation, a non-profit organization, where I work with a team of
research fellows.

In some projects, we have an API where you obtain data. Should it be license somehow this data?
BTW, Where can be found a HOW-TO page that explain the way to license use on databases or their contents?

Regards,

Carlos Tejo Alonso
Research & Development Department
CTIC Foundation [Asturias, Spain]