[odc-discuss] ODbL Release Candidate out

Jordan S Hatcher jordan at opencontentlawyer.com
Thu Apr 30 11:40:43 UTC 2009

On 30 Apr 2009, at 12:24, Richard Fairhurst wrote:

> That is a tracked changes version! Open the .doc in Word.

Yes.  The PDF should show the track changes as well, as well as the ODT.

Also, Richard -- because you kindly gave some comments on the "How to
Apply" section I should note that we've just moved this on to the site
rather than included in the text (allows for updating the "how to
apply" without making new versions of the text, and saves on space).

Thanks

~Jordan

____
Mr. Jordan S Hatcher, JD, LLM