[odc-discuss] Spam on opendatacommons.org (wordpress problem?)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Dec 6 20:10:48 UTC 2009

Dear Frederik,

Thanks for sending this through and spam has been removed (at least
for the present!). We're having persistent issues with the
opendatacommons.org wordpress install and spam (We've done a clean
install, upgraded to latest version etc). If problems persist we'll be
taking more radical action ...

Rufus