[odc-discuss] [ODC-Discuss] machine-recognizable labelling

Jonathan Rochkind rochkind at jhu.edu
Tue Jan 27 14:40:26 UTC 2009

Thanks a lot Jordan! With this, maybe me and Rob will try to put
together an example/instructions document, and then run it by you to see
if we hit everything we need to?

If only _some_ records in the database are covered by the PDDL (assume
the entirety of each of those individual records, but not ALL records in
the database), then it would suffice to mark those records in some clear
and designated way, right? Like, say, including the PDDL URI in them.
:)  Yes?

Jonathan