[odc-discuss] Fedora analysis

Andrea Musuruane musuruan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 10:56:31 UTC 2009

Hi all,
     I'm a Fedora packager and I have submitted a post in the Fedora
Legal mailing list asking if your new license is free enough for our
distribution. The thread starts here:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legal-list/2009-March/msg00008.html

As you will read, there are some concerns and they tend to say that
the Factual Information License is not open source. I hope you can
address these remarks before this license will be released.

The analysis on the ODB is in progress.

If you want, I can proxy your answers here to the other mailing list.
Otherwise your are very welcome to join the Fedora Legal ML.

Regards,

Andrea.