[odc-discuss] An attribution-only version of the open database license

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Nov 18 16:34:57 UTC 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Matt Amos <zerebubuth at gmail.com> wrote:
> well, the thing about the trademark was supposed to be a joke. but it
> would be interesting to do a review of available geodata sources and
> see if they fit your definition.

As a possibly off-topic aside - we'd *love* to do this! We've been
doing this with other types of data on CKAN, but have yet to do a
systematic review of available geospatial data sources. See, e.g.

  http://ckan.net/group/lod

Would you be interested in having a go at this?

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation