[odc-discuss] Open Data Definition at OSCON

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Aug 8 08:07:21 UTC 2010

OKFN,

    Russ Nelson (name might ring a bell with some Open Source people)
recently popped up on the OSM-legal list suggesting to create a
defintion for open data. I pointed him to opendefinition.org, and he ran
a session at OSCON where a number of people came up with interesting
questions, see below. Unfortunately I didn't tell him about the
existence of *this* list so he set up another (see below).

Bye
Frederik