[odc-discuss] ODbL translation in Russian

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jun 23 18:33:50 UTC 2010

On 23 June 2010 18:29, Maxim Dubinin <sim at gis-lab.info> wrote:
> Hi
>
> to better familiarize myself with ODbL I've prepared its and human readable
> version translation in Russian. I'm not a lawyer, but I guess it could be
> useful as a starting point.

That's amazing Maxim. Thanks.

> Should I send it to someone? Or should I put it on OSM Wiki like
> German one? What would you recommend?

We'd like to start collecting these non-normative but extremely useful
translations on opendatacommons.org. So please send it through either
by posting it online or sending it through to this list (if it is not
too big) or to opendatacommons [at] okfn [dot] org.

Obviously this doesn't exclude posting this info elsewhere as well :)

Rufus
--
Open Knowledge Foundation