[odc-discuss] Open Government Licence interoperable with ODC - Attribution

MJ Ray mjr at software.coop
Mon Oct 4 23:11:34 UTC 2010

Richard Fairhurst <richard at systemeD.net> wrote:
> Jordan S Hatcher wrote:
> > "These terms have been aligned to be interoperable with any Creative
>  > Commons Attribution Licence, which covers copyright, and Open Data
>  > Commons Attribution License, which covers database rights and
>  > applicable copyrights."
> >
> > This is really great news!
>
> Definitely. [...]

Well, maybe.  Does anyone know if the other groups agree?  The
restrictions on field of use in the OGL vex me, as they look
incompatible with FOSS and some share-alike terms.

Regards,
Webmaster, Debian Developer, Past Koha RM, statistician, former lecturer.
Available for hire for various work http://www.software.coop/products/