[odc-discuss] French translation of ODbL

Emilie Laffray emilie.laffray at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 23:01:11 UTC 2011

Hello,

I will have a look but I am not a lawyer or a jurist. I have been involved
with the process to some extent (well remotely) and the data release will be
coming from the town of Paris. Some data sets were mentioned to me.
>From what I understand, this translation has been reviewed by a proper legal
team. It is a ported version of the ODbL. It should therefore be compatible
with ODbL. The best thing would be to talk to the person behind it, Jean
Benjamin.
I understand that some of you may know him already.

Emilie Laffray