[odc-discuss] Advice on Open Licensing

James Fairfax james at human-scale.net
Tue Jul 5 10:21:25 UTC 2011

James Fairfax to info
show details Jul 1 (4 days ago)

Hi there,

Was hoping for your advice. I was wondering whether we should be considering
an open data license for a project we have, IHP+Results. We have a set of
online scorecards where it is possible to see a range of disaggregated
data/results from hovering over ratings on the scorecards - see
www.ihpresults.net and click through to the various scorecards for more
info. As you will see, we already have a Creative Commons license for the
actual scorecards product, but I am wondering if we should have a open data
license too? The data and results detailed on the scorecards was all
self-reported by participating development partners and country governments.

Many thanks - please do let me know if you would like any more info.

--
James Fairfax
Development Analyst

38 Georgiana Street