[odc-discuss] ODbL statement in Linked Data?

Jo Walsh jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 09:44:15 UTC 2011

On 29/06/11 08:03, Jo Walsh wrote:
> small chunk of the work corresponding to a "place" and its context
>
> When i get into EDINA and deploy some stuff I'll send a proper link.

For example, the license statement at the bottom here:

http://geoxwalk-at.edina.ac.uk/chalice/place/linked/cheshire/prestbury/bosley/bosley/boselega

The license declaration is at the bottom of the file.
The modelling is not perfect but i should take that to the pedantic-web
list rather than chuff up odc-discuss ...

--
Jo Walsh

Unlock places - http://unlock.edina.ac.uk/
phone: +44 (0)131 650 2973
skype: metazool

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.