[odc-discuss] ODC-BY a share alike license?

Luis Villa luis at lu.is
Tue Feb 20 04:35:08 UTC 2018

Maurizio, I agree with your analysis: the extension of Sec. 4.2's
obligations to "any Derivative Database" seems to make this a share-alike.
I suspect that this was missed when Sec. 4.4-4.7 were removed from ODbL to
create ODC-BY.

Some discussion going on about this in the web forum:
https://discuss.okfn.org/t/is-odc-by-a-sharealike-licence/6417/4