[ogdcamp] R: Who wants to run an OGDCamp satellite event around 17-26th October in Warsaw?

Cristiana Sappa cri_sappa at yahoo.it
Wed Aug 17 20:16:01 UTC 2011

Hello All,

I am Cristiana Sappa, LAPSI Thematic Network Project Manager.

Two by-invitation LAPSI meetings will be held in Warsaw on October 19th and 20th. Then on October 22nd morning we would like to organize a legal session within the ODC (maybe on licenses issues or on public law obstacles to access and re-use). Any suggestion is welcome. Of course, should other projects wish to co-organize the legal session, we would be very happy to cooperate with CC, ODC and others.

Kind Regards,

Cristiana Sappa

Project Manager, LAPSI, www.lapsi-project.eu, and EVPSI, www.evpsi.org

Postdoctoral Researcher, Torino Law School

Research Fellow, Nexa Center for Internet and Society, http://nexa.polito.it