[ogdcamp] OGDcamp 2011 Testimonials and Results Published

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Tue Dec 13 12:51:12 UTC 2011

Hello camp organisers,

Have just finished all post-OGDcamp materials to share with you. First,
here are 10 testimonials from some of the key attendants of this year's
OGDcamp in Warsaw:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Anjl0f6pg64GdGI4WldudWVyRWlBRkQ5VEFBRjhxQ1EIn
this form, they've kindly answered our questions re: what they liked,
what could be improved upon, and what they'd like to see next year - some
really great feedback regarding positives and challenges from this year's
camp.

I have also put many of these excerpts on our 'After' page found at
http://ogdcamp.org/after which I am sending out to all attendants today.
This page also includes a (long!) list of camp experiences in the form of
articles and blog posts as well as speaker presentations, photos and other
multimedia. Please feel free to share this page with your contacts.

In ending, I hope this email finds you all well - it was a *complete
pleasure* working with you and I hope to see you at next year's camp :)

Kat

@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>