[ogdcamp] New recruit

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Mon Jul 11 15:00:41 UTC 2011

Jonathan Gray has asked me to help where I can with the organisation of the
Warsaw Open Data Camp as well as probably participating in the event itself.
Since it is possible I will be travelling in September I am not able to join
the Committee itself, but happy to help where I can.

For those who don't know me and didn't see me at OKCON in Berlin I am the
former Director of Transparency for the UK Government, and had previously
been the UK Government.  I led the work to establish data.gov.uk and to
deliver the first phase of the new Government's Transparency commitments.  I
am now a member of the UK Government's Transparency Board.

Regards

Andrew Stott