[ogdcamp] [euopendata] Workshop on licence choices withineach country

Andrew Stott andrew.stott at dirdigeng.com
Tue Nov 8 15:37:10 UTC 2011

And I've added the UK

Regards

Andrew Stott

-----Original Message-----
From: ogdcamp-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:ogdcamp-bounces at lists.okfn.org]
On Behalf Of Thomas Thurner
Sent: 08 November 2011 15:22
To: A list for Open Government Data Camp organisers and participants
Cc: Open Government WG List; Claire Libertic; Benjamin Jean; Primavera de
Filippi; EU Open Data Working Group; Nicolas Kayser-Bril
Subject: Re: [ogdcamp] [euopendata] Workshop on licence choices withineach
country

Hi Antti,

I've added the Austrian situation to the mentioned Etherpad.

And I want to add, that the discussed "no-license-policy" is dangerous. Not
to add any license regime to a piece of content means in many national
legislations to fall back to restrict copyright regulations by default.

LGT