[ogdcamp] [open-government] Countries for OGDCamp

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Oct 12 09:49:14 UTC 2011

This sounds great! Do you have an example of a map in action?

If we can get a simple three step mechanism set up for this (create
short video, upload here, geotag here, done) - then I could blog about
this, and try and we could try and do a big open data census next week
to coincide with #ogdcamp! ;-)

J.