[ogdcamp] Countries for OGDCamp

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Oct 13 18:13:03 UTC 2011

Hooray! We now have confirmed a participant from Sweden, and the folks
from Montenegro have also confirmed they are coming - which brings us
up to 40 *known* countries.

We should definitely make sure to add 'country' as a custom field to
the registration form next time, so we have an accurate and up to date
picture based on all available data. ;-)

J.