[ogdcamp] data.gov.au introduction [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Cornish, Lisa Lisa.Cornish at finance.gov.au
Tue Sep 13 05:33:07 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I am pleased to be representing data.gov.au as a partner for the Open Government Data Camp.

I am the manager of data.gov.au but unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be attending!  We are still keen to help with the direction of the data camp and seek Australian involvement.

I look forward to helping further.

Regards,
Lisa Cornish.

Lisa Cornish
Assistant Director, Gov 2.0 Strategy and Services
Australian Government Information Management Office
Department of Finance and Deregulation
P: (02) 6215 3887 | E: lisa.cornish at finance.gov.au<mailto:lisa.cornish at finance.gov.au>

Finance Australian Business Number (ABN):   61 970 632 495
Finance Web Site:   www.finance.gov.au

IMPORTANT:

This transmission is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by telephone on 61-2-6215-2222 and delete all copies of this transmission together with any attachments.
If responding to this email, please send to the appropriate person using the suffix .gov.au.