[ogdcamp] Open Data and Locality

Thomas Thurner t.thurner at semantic-web.at
Wed Sep 28 09:12:07 UTC 2011

Hey Julian,

yes this is an important issue. In Austria KDZ has recently published a modell procedure (a matrix to fill) how communities can find their data openning policy. Unfortunaly only in german: http://www.kdz.eu/de/open-government-vorgehensmodell

This may be one of the directions to follow for such smaller communities.

I'll put the responsible person in CC.

LGT