[drn-cam-discuss] Next Cambridge Copynight: Thursday 14th December 2006, 7pm

rufus.pollock at okfn.org rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Dec 7 10:25:00 UTC 2006

Good to hear you can come Peter -- from my occasional visits to Peter
Suber's OA news I see you have been busy spreading the open
data/knowledge gospel!

*However* as several people have indicated they can *not* make next
thursday I wanted to suggest a change of day and move the copynight:

EITHER to wednesday 13th (next wednesday)
OR     to wednesday 20th

What do people think? As the final 'copynight' of the year it would be
nice to get as many people together as possible -- perhaps we could even
have a proper meal?

Regards,

Rufus

[snip]