[drn-cam-discuss] Reminder (TONIGHT): Cambridge Copynight (NOTE CHANGE OF VENUE)

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Dec 13 13:48:43 UTC 2006

I Look forward to seeing everyone tonight. One last minute change is
required though as I've checked with CB2 and they are *very* busy
because of the closeness to Christmas. I therefore suggest relocating to
the Panton Arms (43 Panton St, Cambridge, CB2 1HL). I'll also be heading
over there a little earlier than our usual meeting time (around 1830) if
anyone wants to join me.

Regards,

Rufus