[drn-cam-discuss] [Fwd: [okfn-discuss] The Bank of Common Knowledge - Cambridge]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Apr 20 16:21:15 UTC 2007

Just to quick post to let everyone know about the the Bank of Common
Knowledge event which is taking place in Cambridge over the next couple
of weeks. In particular tomorrow (Saturday 21st) afternoon there is a
working session:

Saturday 21st of April:
Working session – open education special
Join our open debate on self institution and open economy with members
of the University of Openness, Open Knowledge Foundation and BCK
2:00 PM – 6:00 PM

This event takes place at the Wysing arts Center on Mill road:

http://www.wysingarts.org/

Regards,

Rufus