[ok-cambridge] Open Data Meetup next week?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Dec 6 22:49:20 UTC 2011

Hello Cambridge!

It just happens that many of the OKF team from both UK and Berlin offices
will be congregating in Cambridge next week.

It's short notice, but we'd happily throw an open data meetup to kickstart
what we hope will be a regular series of events around open data in
Cambridge - if we can find a venue and there is interest.

Does anyone on the list know of any smallist (around 30-40 people) spaces
that might be amenable to letting us hang out for a couple of hours? (Most
likely date is probably Thursday 15th December but we're flexible!)

Please let us know if you would be interested in
joining<http://www.doodle.com/wbxy5qwrst5qckb7>,
and we'll see what we can do!

All the best,

Lucy