[ok-cambridge] Open Data Meeting Confirmed: Thursday 15th December

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Dec 8 16:03:35 UTC 2011

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback from my last email. I'm glad to confirm, we will be
throwing a pre-Christmas v informal meetup next week in Cambridge.

* *When*: Thursday, 15th December, 7pm-9pm
* *Where*: 37 Panton St, Cambridge

*Join us* for to meet the people doing amazing stuff with open data
locally, topic corners, lightning talks, brainstorms... you shape the
meetup... More info here:
http://blog.okfn.org/2011/12/08/opendatacbg-open-data-meetup-in-cambridge-15th-december/

*Sign up here*:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Cambridge/547442/

*New to Open Data?* Don't be put off, come along and we'll do an
introduction to what it is all about...

*Get involved:* If you are interested in giving a lightning talk (2-3
minutes), would be interested in leading a topic corner or want to suggest
your own idea for an activity, please drop me an email: lucy.chambers [at]
okfn.org (or just let us know on the day!).

Looking forward to it,

All the best,

Lucy

--