[ok-cambridge] Cambridge Meet-Up - this Monday, 7pm in the Panton Arms

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Fri Feb 24 10:56:26 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The Cambridge open data community will be gathering this Monday 27th Feb in
the Panton Arms. Please do join us!

You can sign up on our meet-up page:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Cambridge/593762/

#OpenDataCBG is an opportunity to gather in a relaxed environment and chat
about open data. We will gather from 7pm, and lightning talks will kick-off
at approx 7:30pm. Confirmed so far:

* Jurgi Cristobal - Journal of Infection in Developing Countries
* Dr Peter Murray-Rust - Open @ccess
* Greg Hadfield - Open Data Cities Conference

Lightning talks are short 2-3 minute presentations. If you would like to
present something, just drop me an email.

Please do spread the word and drop-by on the night. I look forward to
seeing many of you there!

Kind regards,
Laura

--