[ok-cambridge] Wikimedia OpenDataLDN Event Details

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Jan 5 13:16:28 UTC 2012

Dear All,

Just in case any of you fancy a short train ride down to London on
30th January - an interesting opportunity to learn how the Open Data
and Wikimedia communities are fitting together! Join us if you can)

More info below...

Lucy

#OpenDataLDN 3: Wikimedia, Collaborations and New Projects

//// DATE

Jan 30th 2011, 19:00-21:00 (pub drinks after)

//// EVENT SUMMARY

Want to get involved with open knowledge communities in London?
#OpenDataLDN is a bi-monthly, participatory series that gives locals
working in a variety of fields (including academia, science, hardware,
programming, government, development and culture) the opportunity to
engage with a diverse network of Londoners interested in open access,
free culture and content.

This month, we'll meet over drinks at the Centre for Creative
Collaboration to hear Oliver Keyes talk about the future of the
Wikimedia movement regarding remixed data, and you'll also have the
opportunity to share some of your own initiatives. Have a project you
want people to get involved with? Send us a short summary and we'll
add it to our list of proposed lightning talks.

Join us for a night of new collaborations and inspiring ideas.

//// REGISTER

Via Meetup.com http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/London-GB/472892/

--
Lucy Chambers