[ok-cambridge] Talk at #OpenDataCBG this week!

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Tue May 8 14:19:18 UTC 2012

Hi all,

A quick reminder that the third #OpenDataCBG is scheduled for this coming
Monday, 14th May in the Panton Arms.

So far we have Tom Oinn giving a lightning talk about Overtone - which
promises to come complete with beeping sounds a flashing lights! We'd love
to have a couple more talks, so if you've got something you'd like to
present, please do get in touch. Talks need only be 2-3 minutes long, and
can be as informal and relaxed as you like.

As usual, we'll be gathering from around 7pm, with talks and discussion
kicking off from 7:30pm onwards.

Do sign-up on our meet-up page:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenKnowledgeFoundation/Cambridge/694542/, tweet
using the #OpenDataCBG hash-tag, and spread the word to anyone who might be
interested!

Hope to see many of you next week.

All the best,
Laura