[ok-london-announce] Open Knowledge London Meetup, 30th April 2008, 19:00-21:00

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Apr 9 11:06:41 UTC 2008

At the latest count - 8 of 13 people who've suggested dates on the
doodle page can make Wednesday 30th April, which is more than any other
date.

   http://www.doodle.ch/vym8acvm7sxpm4gs

Yishay Mor has been kind enough to book the London Knowledge Lab on Wed
30th April from 19:00-21:00 for our first meetup.

I hope the event will be fairly informal, but if you would like to give
a brief talk or demo of something, or there's something you'd like to
bring up for discussion, please add this to the agenda on the wiki page!

   http://okfn.org/wiki/LocalGroups/LondonGroup

Best wishes,

Jonathan