[ok-london-announce] Next Open Knowledge London Group meetup?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jun 27 20:33:15 UTC 2008

I just had a meeting today with Mark Surman (Shuttleworth Foundation),
Christian Ahlert (Open Business) and Sara Pieira (Young Foundation)
about Open Everything. The event will take place in November (not July)
and the OKF will be a co-organiser. I will post further details as they
come.

Instead I suggest that if people are keen to meet up before the autumn
we combine with Open Tech 2008 next Saturday?

   http://blog.okfn.org/2008/06/26/open-tech-2008/

Otherwise I'm happy to organise something at the Knowledge Lab - if
enough people are interested!

Jonathan