[ok-london-announce] Next Open Knowledge London Group meetup?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 21 15:40:00 UTC 2008

Jordan S Hatcher wrote:
> -- Yes, I think we should try to meet in June (and maybe July but
> that's pushing it) and then skip August and start up again in September.

This sounds like a good idea to me! I've put all the weekdays in June
(minus Fridays, and the 5th as the London Knowledge Lab is busy) on a
new doodle page:

  http://www.doodle.ch/bifg65734au4t3am

If you'd like to come, please specify when you are available, and then
we can ask the Knowledge Lab about which days it has free!

Jonathan