[ok-london-announce] Confirm your Attendance at OKFN's First London Meetup

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Tue Jul 5 15:59:03 UTC 2011

Hello OKFN Londoners!

My name is Kat Braybrooke and I'm OKFN's London-based Community Coordinator
- it's great to e-meet you. I'm happy to announce the first in-person
meeting for all OKFN working group Londoners and folks interested in getting
involved with open data projects in the city.

This will be the first of a series of London community meet-ups, so we'll
discuss ideas, opportunities and future events related to open data, open
knowledge and free culture.

Please confirm your attendance on the following Doodle poll (
http://ow.ly/5x2iW) by letting us know whether the 25th or 26th of July
works best for you. Light refreshments (and stickers!) included.

Let's get things started in The Big Smoke!

| Kat Braybrooke*
*| Community Coordinator