[ok-london-announce] Save the Date: First OKFN London Meetup, July 25th 7pm

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Wed Jul 13 16:02:36 UTC 2011

Hello again OKFN Londoners,

Just a heads-up that we've finalized the date and location for our first
London #opendata community meet-up based on your responses to the initial
Doodle poll. The meet-up will start at 7:00pm GMT on the 25th of July at the
Centre for Creative Collaboration (see link below for location and details).

Please let us know how many seats to reserve via this link, and feel free to
invite colleagues whom you think may like to attend. We look forward to
meeting and scheming with you all in-person!

http://londonopendatameetup.eventbrite.com/

Kat

| Kat Braybrooke*
*| Community Coordinator