[ok-london] Invitation to our OKF Community Hackathon on Sat Nov 19th

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Nov 14 14:13:23 UTC 2011

 <ok-london at lists.okfn.org>Hi Londoners!

A quick invite to join myself, Tom, Lucy, Sam and the rest of the OKF team
next Sat, Nov 19th for an informal hackathon (held both virtually and
in-person in London) happening at the Barbican Centre at 12pm. We're
looking for developers, designers and friends to help co-author a Community
Dashboard to share #opendata events and projects happening around the globe.

The requirements of this Dashboard are happily fuzzy - we're imagining a
Google Maps mashup with information about blog posts, latest news from
working groups, deployments of software projects, activity on the Data Hub,
etc, so there will be lots of room to play! Because we can build anything
we like, there's plenty of opportunity for everybody to influence how it
turns out.

We'd love to see you there! Please let us know if you can join us on our
Meetup link here: http://meetu.ps/5j8tC

Kat

--
@kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>