[ok-ox-discuss] Starting Open Knowledge Oxford...

Nate Olson nate at pjsp.org
Mon Apr 28 23:38:58 UTC 2008

Agreed that an event on 'open archaeology' is well worth a go. Also
interested to learn what Iain hears from Jonathan Zittrain.

As to a casual get-together in May, I'm definitely unavailable on the
23rd/24th (Fri/Sat). I might be away for another 2-3 days at some
point doing research, but that's a rather distant prospect.

Joseph, I didn't know you were at the Geek Night! I swung by for a
few minutes to meet Janet McKnight and to say hello to J-P. (Also met
a nice guy named Owen--last name eludes me--who was at OKCon in
London, but I hadn't chatted with him there. Anyone else know him?)
Sorry I missed you.

Mentioned OKF-Oxford to Jon Hicks (<http://hicksdesign.co.uk/>) while
stopping through the Geek Night. Would be wonderful if we could snag
some of his time before too long (either as a 'member' of the group
or at an event featuring him), but he's in high demand. We'll see.

Take care, all,
Nate