[ok-ox-discuss] 7 May Ox event w/ Jonathan Zittrain

Iain Emsley print.crimes at yatterings.com
Thu May 1 09:34:28 UTC 2008

Dear all,

I approached him at the Corner Club talk a couple of weeks and he was
happy to talk to us so the seed's there. I'm following up via email
this weekend to continue the germination.

I've also created a poll
(http://www.doodle.ch/participation.html?pollId=hgr8finb9dvkr7hm) to
arrange an informal meet up to talk about what we need to do and can
arrange for the group, such as somewhere to meet and so on. I've
suggested the latter half of May but this can always be changed if not
suitable for all.

ATB,

Iain